Monday, September 28, 2009

Don't remember when was the last time this happened, for two nights in a row, I dreamt of being at home, in Malaysia. Two nights, and each night the dream was so vivid, it felt so real. So real that when I woke up in the morning, finding myself still in my room in Melbourne, I felt confused. And sadness follows.

Haven't had dream about home for so long already. I thought I am already used to being few thousand kilometers away from home. I thought two and a half years of studies overseas already numb my home-sickness. Apparently not. >.<

***************************************************

My ankle's getting better. Can walk normally now. But still can't run. Can't put too much pressure on it too. And I think I lose a bit of its proprioception. Almost fell down the stairs a couple of times. Still can't achieve the full range-of-movement of the right ankle. And it still hurt a little. >.< Just two weeks and a bit after the accident. Four more weeks to go before I can go back to gym for my favourite Body Combat class...

***************************************************

Studies have been stressful. Finally finished placement for this semester, and won't have any placement in acute setting till March/April next year. I enjoyed placement most, and will definitely miss it! But it's good that it has ended for this semester. Another 4 weeks of studies with assignments and research, then final exam. Dreadful, but can't wait for it to end.

Enjoying two weeks of non-teaching period now. One week has passed, and I've done absolutely nothing in terms of studies. Pretty much been relaxing and chilling out. Nice break for me. However, I have to start my work on studies this week. Lots of studying, assignment-ing, and reading. Buck up!!

***************************************************

Going out for a walk soon. Finally there's some sunshine after few days of below-average temperature and rainy weather. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment