Monday, January 5, 2009

Last post from Brisbane

最最后Last post from Brisbane..

Feeling? Sad, loss. 1 year 11 months here, all the memories, all the laughter, all the tears. 

Although I won't be leaving Australia entirely, as I will go to Melbourne next year, the feeling of leaving Brisbane is so strong. I realised, I haven't been to lots of places in Brisbane and Gold Coast! I haven't done lots of things here in the Sunshine State! When will be the next time I come back? And surely, things will be different by then...

Good bye and farewell to all my friends in Brisbane. Sincerely wish you all the best! And if fate brings us together again, we will say hi to each other, and still be friends.

Good bye Brisbane. I will definitely come back here again, although probably not any time in near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment