Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!...?

Happy New Year!!

Nothing much.. Woke up 10am, then spent rest of morning having breakfast and surfing internet. Had porridge for lunch as the super hot weather made me and parents no appetite at all. The temperature hitted 34 degrees today, and 36 degree yesterday. It was making people lethargic and easily annoyed.

Continue to do more packing around 4pm, when temperature started to drop a little. I was taking some clothes from upstairs to living room, planning to stuff more clothes into one baggage. And when I was 2 steps away from reaching the bottom of stairs, "POM!!", I fell hard from the stairs. I landed on my right foot, hitting hard on my ankle. I couldn't move for quite a long time, just able to sit there, trying to move my body weight away from the ankle without moving my ankle. Really intense pain! 

When I was able to stand and walk a bit, I went upstairs to my room and got my ankle guard, then put it on my right foot. It still hurts untill now, especially when I walk. 

Sigh.. what a way to start a new year. Hope tha after this incident, this whole year will be less accident. 


Wish everyone a happy and joyful year ahead, with lots of wonderful moments and achievements!

No comments:

Post a Comment