Friday, October 24, 2008

Last day of my undergraduate lectures!!

Today is the officially last day of my undergraduate lectures!! Next week will be study week, then follow by the final, and seriously final exam of my undergraduate studies!!

How time flies...

What do I do next? Where do i go next? Seriously, I'm not sure... Continue studies? Money is my BIGGEST problem. Look for job in Australia? Very very hard, given that i'm no PR nor i have any industrial experience. Go back to Malaysia? Half of me says yes, another have reluctant to, unless I have no choice. Not within my control though.

Sigh..

Only 2 subjects for finals this time. Handed in my Intro to Research report and lab book. So whatever done is done, can't change anything. The 2 subjects for final, I'm aiming for 7. Make this final semester as my best semester in UQ. Kambate!!

1 comment:

  1. All the best in ur exams my dear! =)
    -xoxo-

    ReplyDelete