It has been two weeks since i last hit gym. The pass two weeks were crazy for me, with the assignment, take home exam, and also super long lab hours. Finally here comes the teaching-free week. Hitted gym yesterday with Carol. 30 minutes Ab-blast followed by one hour Body Pump. No cardio. Pure muscle work for 90 minutes. Stretching and flexing hard, and with weights to add on the difficulty. I'm not ambitious, hence i started with the lowest weight: 1.25kg on each side. It was nice. Tired but nice. for whole duration nothing was on my mind except "Push harder! Work all your muscles!". Really nice work out. I think i'll go again next week.
Besides that, teaching-free week is finally here, follow by mid-semester break. No lectures for two weeks. But tonnes of things to be done! I have one more assignment due right after mid-sem break. And i have to finish off all my lab work of Intro to Research project so that i can start focusing on my lab report and poster presentation due next month. Stress...
Gambate to myself! Less than two months till final exam's over!
No comments:
Post a Comment