One more paper to go~!!
Cardio paper was kinda difficult. MCQs are the tricky ones. Not sure what kind of marks I will get. I know i did my best, that's it.
Last paper is Advanced Immunology. Difficult paper too. It's on Monday, and I'm not prepared at all. Lots of things to study too, but not in mood. Can't help thinking of going home.
Things are not going well here in this house. They no longer treat Nick as friend. Or worse still, just refer him as "your friend". I don't really know how to face him or anyone in this house. Sigh... I wonder what is he thinking actually. At this time, everything i do everything he does are being judged. He forgot to wash the pans, and this already can cause negative feelings and comment from people. And I don't know why he can't apologise first. I felt so bad, i apologised to my friend. Not because i wanna defend him, but i feel guilty because this is my house and i should take care of it. And this, in the end, caused more negative comments.
I don't know how to please everyone. I have my own principles of treating people i know. Whether is it i'm paranoid, or whether it is the case, i do feel that people are trying to break me and nick up. Well, not only just break us, but don't even allow us to be friends. This is not my principle. He is not that good, i know. But, not to the extend that i can't even befriend with him. And even if I want to break up, it's not the right timing to break up with him too. Exam period. Breaking up will just make both of us not able to focus for exams, and that's the last i thing wanna do. But the main thing is, do i really wanna break up with him?
Sigh.. I'll see to it once both our exam's over. That's gonna be trouble too.
Before that, I need to FOCUS on my studies!!!
Focus focus focus!!
No comments:
Post a Comment