Friday, June 27, 2008

From INTI

A post from INTI! Haha!

I'm now in Mian Bao's room. Didn't see her for quite some time (not too long ago actually.. met before CNY this year). Crashed in her room again this time. *Thanks Mian Bao! :D*

Wanted to see some lecturer and have a chat with them, but too bad most of them not around. Only Dr palsan. But even that also i didn't manage to find him. Having class I supposed.

Going to meet up with ah kor later. Last time didn't manage to talk to him a lot. This time must talk till day break. Haha!

INTI is still pretty much the same. Except the new tennis courts built. I feel so old here seeing the younger ones studying and organising events. It felts like it's ages ago when I did the same as them. Age is catching up fast.

Will try to post again soon. If not, wait for my post about the BBQ on tomorrow night.

Ta~~

No comments:

Post a Comment