Sunday, October 10, 2010

LOTS have happened in the past few months. A few things that happened recently have got me thinking about people, about friendship, about trust... I feel shattered. Trying hard to hold myself together without breaking into million little pieces...Someone told me I'm too nice. Too nice that people took advantage of me. Maybe that person is right. I'm contemplating my definition of friends, and my parameters of trust....

3 comments:

  1. never lost faith in life, in people. keep apart and be who you are as what we know you since last time. You are doing great!

    Best regards from me accompany with the rest of the siao tribe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kor.. Although this comment is late for one year, but I still feel touched. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. come late better than dont come, as long as message delivered. it just happen i update a new blog in my space so comeby to check out :)

    ReplyDelete