Results were released on Wednesday 12am. Stayed awake and waited till almost 1am before i managed to see my results. All passed, with my first High Distinction in my years in UQ. Finally felt relieved.
Went to uni on Wednesday itself to get academic transcript, and then to IDP office in city to hand in the transcript. James were not there, so in the end i just passed my document to another lady.
Thursday morning. Received a call from James. He said I need to get a Letter of Completion from uni, to officially state that I have successfully completed my degree. Went to uni again, this time with parents, then to city. Brought parents around city centre, then for lunch at Wah, a Korean restaurant. The restaurant has changed ownership i think. Renovated the whole place, with a whole new crew of staff. Ordered a medium seafood hotpot, sharing among us. It's my parents' first time trying Korean food, luckily they enjoyed the meal.
After lunch, we went to Toowong for some vege and fruits shopping. Spent only about 30 mins there since we bought offpeak bus ticket. While on the way home, James called. He said I've got offer letter from Uni of Melbourne! I was so delighted. My parents too. Greater relieve now. I was so worried that I couldn't get the offer. Been praying hard. Now I'm thinking.. will I get offer from Uni of Sydney too? Pray...
Can't wait for Monday to come. It's my GRADUATION!!
congratulations sis! =)
ReplyDelete